Article Comment: 9/1 Group AA XC Rankings
09/01/2010 8:21:47 PM
Coach
Woodgrove's Alex Juzbasich's 19:51 debut was right behind Parkes at GM invitational also, so Even though she isn't on the list, I'll give her some mention. She looked pretty strong!
Woodgrove's Alex Juzbasich's 19:51 debut was right behind Parkes at GM invitational also, so Even though she isn't on the list, I'll give her some mention. She looked pretty strong!
09/01/2010 8:37:55 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
She's in the rankings now. I thought I had her in there originally but must have missed her after final edit.
She's in the rankings now. I thought I had her in there originally but must have missed her after final edit.
09/02/2010 10:10:07 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Brandon - Lydia Cromwell (#25) is Woodgrove, not Loudoun Valley.
Brandon - Lydia Cromwell (#25) is Woodgrove, not Loudoun Valley.
09/03/2010 6:11:55 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Dulles district looking stronger each year. Will be interesting to watch Loudoun County challenge Potomac Falls boys who have dominated Dulles District since its inception. No one but Potomac Falls has ever won a Dulles District title. But County sure does look tough. Conspicuous by their absence from the girls rankings is Potomac Falls. Typing this from my back deck and the purple train just rolled by on the bike path. I wouldn't count the Panthers out yet.
Dulles district looking stronger each year.
Will be interesting to watch Loudoun County challenge Potomac Falls boys who have dominated Dulles District since its inception. No one but Potomac Falls has ever won a Dulles District title. But County sure does look tough.

Conspicuous by their absence from the girls rankings is Potomac Falls. Typing this from my back deck and the purple train just rolled by on the bike path. I wouldn't count the Panthers out yet.
09/11/2010 9:12:31 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Sometimes I'm right. I trust P Falls girls will be in next week's rankings following today's performance at Judges Classic. And, Loudoun County vs P Falls is shaping up to be a season long war on both the boys and girls fronts. Not the best showing for P Falls boys today; every one of those guys began last season with better times than they ran today. But, it's all good. Expect steady improvement as the Panthers find their racing legs. The season starts in October. Unless, of course, you play football at Virginia Tech in which case the season ended today. Go Dukes! And, Go DULLES DISTRICT!!
Sometimes I'm right.

I trust P Falls girls will be in next week's rankings following today's performance at Judges Classic.

And, Loudoun County vs P Falls is shaping up to be a season long war on both the boys and girls fronts. Not the best showing for P Falls boys today; every one of those guys began last season with better times than they ran today.

But, it's all good. Expect steady improvement as the Panthers find their racing legs. The season starts in October.

Unless, of course, you play football at Virginia Tech in which case the season ended today.

Go Dukes!
And, Go DULLES DISTRICT!!
09/14/2010 1:41:14 PM
User
@gilmorep Paul, I respectfully disagree....two close losses to good teams do not "end their season". Time will tell....we'll see where the Hokies are in December. Meanwhile, if they continue to struggle, I can enjoy the fall sports season by following Virginia high school cross country. If Tech is able to make a turnaround, I'll have double enjoyment. GO HOKIES and good luck and best wishes to all the high school distance runners this fall.
@gilmorep
Paul, I respectfully disagree....two close losses to good teams do not "end their season". Time will tell....we'll see where the Hokies are in December. Meanwhile, if they continue to struggle, I can enjoy the fall sports season by following Virginia high school cross country. If Tech is able to make a turnaround, I'll have double enjoyment. GO HOKIES and good luck and best wishes to all the high school distance runners this fall.
09/14/2010 3:49:17 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@RBrowder A good, loyal, true, always faithful Hokie. Gotta respect that.
@RBrowder

A good, loyal, true, always faithful Hokie.
Gotta respect that.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.